This product allows you to give your users a choice between using the classic postbit (userinfo above the post content) or the postbit legacy (userinfo to the left of post content) from within the general settings of their UserCP.
Upon installation, a custom profile field is added to allow users to make their choice. This field defaults to using the forum default as you have set in your AdminCP options.
In the product settings, you may enable/disable the product, and you may select usergroups whose members have access to the actions of this product. If the product is disabled, or if a user is not in one of the selected usergroups, then the custom profile field will simply inform the user that this option has been disabled.
- Fixed issue of disabled message appearing on options other than the postibt choice option.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter the structure of your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new product.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.