This product will allow you to display a collapsible block containing a ranked list of thread starters in the forums you set as active. The block header displays how many users have started thread in each forum, and then displays those users sorted in descending order by the number of threads they have started in that forum. In the event of a tie, those users are then sorted in ascending order by userid. You can choose to display this block directly below the breadcrumb, immediately above/below the thread list, or directly above the footer. You can then choose whether to have the block appear on the left, in the center, or on the right.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Added setting to allow horizontally orienting the block to the left, in the center, or to the right.
- Added setting to allow hiding block from guests.
- Added a column for display a link to the most recently started thread by each user.
- Tooltip for username now shows the time the most recent thread was started by that user in that forum.
- Added setting to control block width.
- Added setting to allow CSS to be added to thread title links.
- Added settings to allow for the thread query to be limited either by the number of thread starters, or by the thread datelines.
- Fixed issue with "Most Recent Thread."
- Added setting to restrict element to certain usergroups.
- Added setting for setting the maximum thread title length.
- Moved links to most recent threads to the rightmost column.
- Added setting for the selection of installed styles for which manual placement of the "Top Thread Starters" element is preferred.
- BBCode tags stripped from block element thread previews.
- Added setting to allow for designated BBCodes having their content hidden in block element thread previews.
- SEO friendly urls to member profiles added.
- CSS fixed for block placed above thread list.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.