This product allows you to control how thread redirects are defined by your moderating staff. You may select certain forums in which moved threads will have no redirects, and you can choose the default values that will be present on the move thread form, and choose which usergroups/users can change these values when filling out the form. This way you can ensure redirects are done in a consistent manner by all of your moderating staff.
You can also define forums in which threads to be moved will have a default destination forum, even set the form to be auto-submitted, where the page title indicates to the moderator that the thread is being auto-moved and to which forum.
- Added setting for the definition of default source/destination forumid pairs.
- Changed default source/destination pairs to source/destination/auto-move triplets.
- Fixed potential issue with post previews.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.