This add-on, upon installation, auto-creates a new custom spoiler BBCode defining the tags (where the text to be hidden is placed between the tags).
You may set the color of the button, the color of the text on the button, and the border radii of both the button and the element containing the hidden text below the button. The button is animated, in that when it is clicked, it moves down and to the right to give the illusion of being depressed when clicked.
When the text is hidden, the button says "Show" and a tooltip advises the user that clicking it will "Reveal Contents" and when the text is shown, then button then says "Hide" and the tooltip advises the user that clicking it will "Conceal Contents."
If the product is uninstalled, then the BBCode is removed from the database.
- Changed BBCode options to allow smilies in the spoiler.
- Added needed scripts where CSS is loaded.
- Added support for Enhanced View Forum Posts (search results).
- Template now cached.
- Added setting for "Additional Button CSS."Added support for "Forum Sideblock - Recent Posts (with BBCodes parsed)".
- Added support for Forum Sideblock - Recent Posts (with BBCodes parsed).
- Added option to mask spoiler content in threadbit previews (forumdisplay and search).
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product alters your database, however it is always good practice to keep regular backups and you should backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will try to help if I can but no guarantee is offered or implied.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your forum's root directory.
- In AdminCP go to Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import"
- You MUST set your settings to enable the mod. Each setting has an explanation of its use.