This product allows you to designate forums in which all threads in that forum's child forums will be displayed in the thread listing. Threads that are in a child forum will display a "child forum" icon which links to the forum in which the thread resides. The mouseover tooltip for the icon is phrased in 'markfl_showsubforumthreads_icontitle'.
- Resolved reported issue of child-forum icon displaying on all threads.
- Added setting for whether to include sticky threads in subforums.
- Added setting for cutoff in days for the date of last post to include threads in subforums.
- Added option to hide subforums.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.