If you allow inline attachments on your forum, you may have noticed that users viewing threads with such attachments are reported in "Who's Online" as simply "Viewing Attachment."
This simple add-on will display a link to the thread which contains the attachment:
- Bug whereby no valid postid could be found is fixed.
- User action now shows "Viewing Thread" instead of "Viewing Attachment."
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- There are no settings to configure, once you import it, the add-on is active.