This product allows you and your moderating staff to more easily distinguish between report threads (including those generated by my Profile Reporter) that have not yet been resolved from those that have been taken care of by using colored prefixes for the threads.
Upon installation, a new prefixset is created consisting of two thread prefixes...one for unresolved report threads (bright red) and one for resolved report threads (darker green with strikeout text). These prefixes will only be available in the forum you have designated for report threads, and in the forum you have designated for auto-reported posts if you have "MarkFL: Automated Post Reporter" installed and active. If you uninstall the product, then the prefixset is removed from your database.
When a post is initially reported, the unresolved prefix is auto-added to the report thread. Then when someone on your staff (those with access to the report threads and with moderating privileges) posts to say what they have done to resolve the issue, they will find a checkbox in the "Moderation Tools" portion of the "Additional Options" block on the posting form for actions to be taken after submitting their message that will allow them to mark the report as resolved.
If a report thread has been previously marked as resolved, but another staff member is posting to add additional information and wishes to revert the thread back to an unresolved status, they will find that the added checkbox will mark the thread as unresolved.
In addition, an item has been added to the "Thread Tools" menu to allow your staff to change the status of reports without having to post.
You have the option to record the actions taken by this product in the moderator log. You can choose to record all actions, or just when the prefix is changed without posting, or not at all.
- Added support for Quick Reply
- Added a report prefix toggle button next to the reply button at the top of the page.
- CSS for toggle button has been moved to a CSS template for wider browser compatibility.
- Forum counters rebuilt after prefix changes so correct prefix shows up on forum display.
- Space removed from MySQL query which causes an error for some.
- Updated for compatibility with Force read Thread Addon.
- Bug fixed where checkbox did not work when editing first post of report thread.
- Removed template hook from custom template used by another product.
- Removed button and replaced with thread tools menu item.
- Added the option to record actions in moderator log.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- In AdminCP go to Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your root directory.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import"
- You MUST set your settings to enable the mod. Each setting has an explanation of its use.