This simple mod allows you to give certain usergroups the ability to remove post edit histories via a button to the left of the edit history data. Clicking the button will execute an external script that removes the post's edit history from the database, with a redirect message confirming the action taken. Both the redirect and the button's tooltip are phrased, and can be found by seaching in the phrase variable names for "markfl_rpeh".
- Fixed error where multiple buttons would be displayed for threads having more than one post with a post edit history.
- Added setting for usergroups who can remove their own post edit histories.
- Fixed reported multiple button issue.
- Bug preventing button from appearing on any page of a thread except the first fixed
Note: If upgrading from version 1.0 to version 1.1, then there is no need to re-upload the external .PHP file packaged in the .ZIP file.
Tested and working on VB 3.8.9 and may work on earlier 3.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database upon installation, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your forum's root directory.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.