This product allows you to add buttons to your quick editor's toolbar. You can specify which of the advanced editor groups you want to include, code buttons (CODE, HTML, PHP) can be selected and added, and for your custom BBCodes with button images, whether all are added in the default order as you see in the advanced editor, or whether those you choose are added, and even in which order and how to group them. You may also elect to display the smilie box to the right of the quick reply/edit editor.
- Added a setting whereby many advanced editor groups can be selected and added.
- Optimized admin options processing.
- Added setting to allow adding the smilie box to the quick reply editor.
- Added support for smilie box in quick edit editor.
- Templates grouped/cached.
- Custom template removed, default template auto-edited instead.
- Resolved conflict with MarkFL: Require Edit Reason.
- Added option to affect custom BBCode ordering in advanced editor.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.