This product eliminates the error message that some users may find annoying when trying to use thread tags that are shorter than the minimum length you have defined in your "Tagging Options" by simply removing those short tags. This problem arose at MHB because we use our SEO product to auto-generate thread tags, and certain LaTeX commands using what appear as escaped commas would cause an error message to be displayed when previewing or submitting the post in a new thread. Some of our users naturally found this frustrating and annoying, and so this product was created to address that issue.
- Added support for "Thread Tag Banned Words" and "Thread Tag Allowed Words" as you have defined under "Tagging Options." All banned words not found in the allowed words list are auto-removed.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- There are no settings to configure, once installed it is active.