This product is designed to allow you to display the reputation each post has received in the userinfo section of the postbits.
You may also choose to display the total reputation the posts in a thread have received above the posts on the showthread pages.
You may also choose to display the usernames of those who have given reputation points in the tooltips of the respective elements.
In these elements, the default reputation bar images are used to indicate the number of points given (green for positive and red for negative), where you can define the reputation per bar value. The default value is 25 which means that a value of 1-25 gets 1 bar, 25-50 gets 2 bars, and so on. This value is used both in the postbits and in the thread total element. For the postbits, you can set the maximum number of bars to display to keep it from getting too wide. If there are no reputation points, then nothing is displayed.
You may also choose to limit the display of reputation information to selected usergroups.
Many aspects of the CSS of the thread total element is controlled via stylevars, and all text displayed is phrased.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter the structure of your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new product.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.