This simple product gives you complete control over whose reputations are displayed. You may select entire usergroups whose reputations will be hidden, and you may select individual users whose reputations will be hidden. You may also set exempt users whose reputation will display even if they are a member of one of the selected usergroups or usernames.
You may also choose in which forum areas (postbits, profiles, member list) the reputations will be hidden.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.