This product allows you to be notified whenever a user changes their email address. You can choose to have selected users be notified by PM, or to set up a forum in which changes are posted to a specified thread, or both. You set the PM/thread title, and the format of the report.
- Changed PHP hook location so that alert(s) are sent only when everything is confirmed and the email has changed.
- Added setting to allow for the designation of alert thread author userid.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.