The purpose and philosophy of this product is that if a moderator or administrator replies to a moderated post, then they are implying approval of the post and so the original post and the reply should both be auto-approved and then visible to the public. This alleviates the need to first approve the original post before replying, or if approving the original post is overlooked, approving both posts when done.
The "original post" can be either a moderated post that is quoted, or the last post in the thread prior to a reply being made. If the moderated (original) post is the first in the thread, then you have the option not to approve threads.
You can set whether this product acts globally or only in certain forums. You can also choose whether descendant forums are affected when choosing forums with children.
- Fixed bug regarding user redirection.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does NOT alter your database, however it is always good practice to keep regular backups and you should backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will try to help if I can but no guarantee is offered or implied.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- In AdminCP go to Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import"
- You MUST set your settings to enable the mod. Each setting has an explanation of its use.