This product will allow you to select usergroups whose members you wish to be included in the moderators lists for all forums on your site. You can use primary usergroups only, or include secondary usergroups as well. These added users, shown in usergroup HTML markup, will be listed first in all lists, and then those moderators you have added to individual forums via the Forum Manager will be listed next.
Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and may work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.