Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, A 57-pound calf with two tongues and a third eye above its extra mouth has been born in Kentucky. The animal enjoys drinking milk from its mother and lapping up water, and it seems to be friendly. Some people have speculated that the calf may be a result of hidden multiple personalities, but it is believed to be a rare occurrence rather than a common one. Unfortunately, the calf's survival is uncertain due to potential complications from its unusual anatomy.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
...Hale said the 57-pound calf is friendly, likes to drink milk from its mother and enjoys lapping up water by using both tongues.

The animal's extra mouth is on the lower left side of her face and her third eye, which blinks, is above the extra mouth. [continued]

http://www.local6.com/news/3027077/detail.html

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0421/3026899_200X150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Just out of curiosity, do you dream of having a second head or something? You find lots of these goofy two- or three-headed things.

cookiemoster

I don't dream of having a second head, but I do dream of having more than 2 eyes, so I can read more than one book at a time. I heard that a long time ago, a man from China with more than one pupil per eye was able to do two things at the same time!

Just out of curiosity, do you dream of having a second head or something? You find lots of these goofy two- or three-headed things.

I don't think so...hmmm. Do you think this might be some kind of manifestation of hidden multiple personalies? :confused:

Really they do seem to come up quite a bit lately don't they? I guess this may be an example of something that gets the press but is really fairly common.

Last edited:
That looks frRRReeEEaaKKyy! I also heard about the double-pupiled man from China. That looked freaky. Maybe Ivan has a secret subscription to "Ripley's: believe it or not"

Don't expect yonder calf to survive long though, :( must have a pretty weak skull or something. Or its internals are going to be all screwed up.

Still if it had the same on the other side of it's head you would have a cool CerberCow

1. What is a Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf?

A Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf is a rare genetic mutation that occurs in cattle, resulting in a calf born with three eyes and two mouths.

2. Is the Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf a real animal or just a myth?

The Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf is a real animal, but it is extremely rare. It is not a myth or a made-up creature.

3. How does a Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf survive with its mutations?

It is believed that most Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calves do not survive long after birth due to their mutations. However, some have been reported to survive with the help of human intervention, such as specialized feeding and medical care.

4. Are there any health concerns for Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calves?

Yes, there are several health concerns associated with Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calves. They may have difficulty eating and breathing, as well as potential developmental issues and other complications due to their mutations.

5. Is there any scientific explanation for the Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf mutation?

The exact cause of the Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf mutation is not fully understood. Some scientists believe it may be due to environmental factors, while others suggest it is a genetic anomaly. More research is needed to fully understand the cause of this rare mutation.