Quark Radius & Big Bang: Christoph Schiller's Force Theory

In summary, the minimum radius of a quark sphere is 10^-37 metres, and the universe was hotter than expected at 10^-11 metres. This could mean that the original maximum force should have been 10^31 Newtons and not 10^45.
kurious
If Christoph Schiller is right about the maximum force in nature being 10^ 45 Newtons (c^4 / 4G) then if quarks have
a radius and are not point like this would mean (assuming a quark is spherical and
made of partial electric charges on the surface of the sphere) that the minimum size a quark can become
is given by:
k q^2/ r^2 = 10^ 45
i.e radius of quark = 10^ - 37 metres.
I have not used quantum field theory because I do not think
it applies to forces between the partial charges of a quark sphere.
The minimum radius of the universe at the time of the Big Bang would then be
10^26 x 10^ - 37 = 10 ^ - 11 metres.
(10^26 because I am assuming a density of 1 quark per cubic metre in the
current universe where there are 10^ 78 quarks).
Quarks with a finite radius overcome the problem of a singularity in relativity!

Space news on Phys.org
Admin note: Stop posting your personal theories in the general physics forums.

- Warren

kurious, your minimum length is too big. The currently meaningful length is the Planck length which is

[tex] 10^{-33} [/tex] cm

This is determined by the relative sizes of the constant of gravity, the speed of light and Planck's constant.

The Planck length is only the point at which gravity is not expected to obey general relativity (as it is currently formulated).But my bigger length means that the universe was hotter than expected at 10^-11 metres and so presumably we would expect the microwave background to be hotter now - by a factor of 10^72 ( one volume divided by the other) What happened to all that heat? Did the energy become vacuum particles? 10^72 x mass equivalent of cosmic microwave background gives 10^124 kg
This is 10^141 Joules!10^21 times more energy than an often quoted figure of 10^120 Joules.This could mean that the original maximum force should have been 10^31 Newtons and not 10^45.

Last edited:
I need to look up something before I give my reply.

1. What is the Quark Radius?

The Quark Radius is a theoretical measurement of the size of a quark, which is a fundamental particle that makes up protons and neutrons.

2. How is the Quark Radius related to Christoph Schiller's Force Theory?

In Christoph Schiller's Force Theory, the Quark Radius plays a key role in explaining the fundamental forces of the universe. According to this theory, the Quark Radius is responsible for determining the strength of the strong nuclear force, which holds quarks together.

3. What is Christoph Schiller's Force Theory?

Christoph Schiller's Force Theory is a proposed alternative to the Standard Model of particle physics. It suggests that the fundamental forces of the universe, such as gravity and electromagnetism, are derived from a single underlying force.

4. How does Christoph Schiller's Force Theory relate to the Big Bang?

Christoph Schiller's Force Theory offers an explanation for the origins of the universe, including the Big Bang. According to this theory, the initial expansion of the universe was driven by a single, unified force, which later separated into the different fundamental forces we observe today.

5. What evidence supports Christoph Schiller's Force Theory?

Currently, there is no experimental evidence that definitively supports Christoph Schiller's Force Theory. However, some scientists believe that this theory has the potential to explain certain phenomena, such as the constant speed of light and the behavior of dark matter, which are not fully understood by the Standard Model.