Why Does dV/V Equal ln(Vd/Va) in Physics Homework?

• Thread starter Donna14
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the best way to get help with struggling with homework is to seek assistance from a teacher, tutor, or classmate. To improve study habits and avoid struggling with homework, try setting a schedule, breaking up assignments, and finding a quiet study space. If you are struggling with a specific subject, seek additional resources and personalized guidance from a teacher or tutor. If you are constantly struggling with homework, identify the root cause and make necessary changes. It is okay to ask for help with homework, as it shows a commitment to learning and improving.
Donna14

Homework Statement

See attachment

In the first place I don't understand why you can just say: dV/V = ln(Vd/Va) ( was given in lecture slides)

And I am not sure if my attempt to the solutions is any good...
Hope Someren can help me a bit with b and c

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

See second attachment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I think you have forgotten to attach the files.

Likes 1 person
BOAS said:
I think you have forgotten to attach the files.

Can you help me now the attachment is there? Thanks!

Related to Why Does dV/V Equal ln(Vd/Va) in Physics Homework?

What is the best way to get help with struggling with homework?

The best way to get help with struggling with homework is to seek assistance from a teacher, tutor, or classmate. They can provide guidance, resources, and support to help you understand the material and improve your grades.

How can I improve my study habits to avoid struggling with homework?

To improve study habits and avoid struggling with homework, try setting a schedule and sticking to it, breaking up large assignments into smaller tasks, and finding a quiet and organized study space. It may also be helpful to take breaks, stay organized, and ask for help when needed.

I am struggling with a specific subject in my homework. How can I get better at it?

If you are struggling with a specific subject in your homework, try seeking additional resources such as online tutorials, textbooks, or practice problems. You can also ask for help from a teacher or tutor who can provide you with personalized guidance and support.

What should I do if I am constantly struggling with homework?

If you are constantly struggling with homework, it may be helpful to identify the root cause of the problem. Are you having trouble understanding the material or managing your time? Once you pinpoint the issue, you can seek assistance and make necessary changes to improve your academic performance.

Is it okay to ask for help with homework?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to ask for help with homework. In fact, asking for help shows that you are committed to learning and improving. Don't be afraid to reach out to teachers, tutors, or classmates for assistance when needed.