Who is Silvanus Opot and What is His Educational Background?

• Thread starter Silvanus Opot
  • Start date
In summary, Silvanus Opot is a Kenyan-born entrepreneur and educator with a strong background in business and economics. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Nairobi and a Master's degree in Economics from Columbia University. Opot has also completed executive education programs at prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School and the London Business School. He has extensive experience in the private sector, having worked for top companies like McKinsey & Company and Coca-Cola, before transitioning into the field of education. Opot is currently the founder and CEO of a leading educational consulting firm, where he helps students from underprivileged backgrounds access higher education opportunities.
Silvanus Opot
I am Silvanus Opot from Kenya. I have Bachelor of science degree in Mathematics and Chemistry from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in Kenya. In addition, I have a PGDE from the University of Nairobi In Kenya.
Currently, I teach chemistry in NIS school in Kazakhstan. Before, I taught the same in international schools in Kenya.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!