Who Is Josiah W, the Civil Engineering Student Who Loves the Outdoors?

• Thread starter Josiah W
  • Start date
In summary, the phrase "Hello, everyone" is a common greeting used to address a group of people. It is a friendly and inclusive way to acknowledge and welcome others. The word "hello" originated from the word "hallo" which was used as a shout of surprise or joy in the 1800s. Today, "hello" is used as a simple and polite way to say "hi" or "good day" to others. It is a universal phrase that is used in many languages and cultures, making it a versatile and widely recognized form of communication.
Josiah W
Hello everyone,

My name is Josiah W, I'm from the U.S., and I'm a second-year engineering student. Just thought I'd provide a brief summation of myself before heading to bed. As mentioned, I'm an engineering student, and my discipline is civil engineering more specifically. I'm 23, born and raised in Indiana. I really enjoy being outdoors, with camping and hiking being two of my favorite activities. I'm a music and movie enthusiast. And of course math and science have always been an area of massive interest for me.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Josiah

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Josiah W.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif