Where to Find a Solubility Table for Cornstarch and Alum in 20*C Water

• Thread starter rocket parrotlet
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the best way to ask for help with a homework question is to provide detailed information about the question and steps you have taken. You can ask for help with any type of homework question, but responses may vary depending on the subject. It is not okay to ask for the answer to a homework question as it goes against academic integrity. To ensure accurate and reliable help, check credentials and seek multiple opinions. It is possible to ask for help on social media, but caution and consideration should be exercised.
rocket parrotlet
Does anyone know where I can find a solubility table (cornstarch or alum in 20*C water)? Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
journal of organic chemistry online

thanks

I'll try it, appreciate the help.

Related to Where to Find a Solubility Table for Cornstarch and Alum in 20*C Water

What is the best way to ask for help with a homework question?

The best way to ask for help with a homework question is to provide as much information as possible about the question, such as the subject, specific problem or task, and any steps you have already taken to try and solve it. This will allow others to better understand your question and provide more accurate and helpful responses.

Can I ask for help with any type of homework question?

Yes, you can ask for help with any type of homework question. However, it is important to keep in mind that others may not have expertise in every subject, so it may take longer to receive a response or the response may not be as detailed as you would like.

Is it okay to ask for the answer to a homework question?

No, it is not okay to ask for the answer to a homework question. This goes against academic integrity and does not help you learn and understand the material. It is better to ask for clarification or guidance on how to solve the problem.

How can I ensure that the help I receive is accurate and reliable?

To ensure that the help you receive is accurate and reliable, it is important to check the credentials and qualifications of those providing the help. You can also ask for multiple opinions and do your own research to verify the information.

Can I ask for help with my homework question on social media?

Yes, you can ask for help with your homework question on social media. However, it is important to be cautious and considerate when doing so. Avoid sharing personal information and be aware that not all responses may be accurate or helpful.