Where there is a mathematical modeling plate

In summary, mathematical modeling is a process that involves using mathematical equations and algorithms to represent and analyze real-life situations. This approach allows researchers and scientists to gain a better understanding of complex systems and make predictions about their behavior. The mathematical modeling plate is a tool used in this process, which provides a visual representation of the various mathematical components involved. It helps researchers to organize and manipulate the equations and data, making the modeling process more efficient and accurate. This tool is widely used in fields such as physics, engineering, economics, and biology, among others, to solve complex problems and make informed decisions.
Yu YANG
I'm going to take part in the International Mathematical Modeling Contest,
I would like to ask you where the forum
thank you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Yu YANG said:
I'm going to take part in the International Mathematical Modeling Contest,
I would like to ask you where the forum
thank you!
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

If you want to ask about schoolwork-type study questions in preparation for the Contest, then the Homework Help, Calculus & Beyond forum is probably the best match. When posting a study question there, please be sure to fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided there, including the section on your Attempt at the Solution. :smile: