Where is the 1995 Honda Accord Fuse Box Located?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box Fuse
In summary, the location of the 1995 Honda Accord interior fuse box is on the driver's side, near the trunk/gas tank release. It can also be found under the driver's side dash and near the battery in the engine bay. Some users also found it in the glove box. There is a website for auto mechanics information called alldata.com, which is accessible through most public libraries.
Anyone know the location of the 1995 Honda Accord interior fuse box?

Physics news on Phys.org
On my accord, it is on the drivers side. It is the panel to your left on the bottom, just forward of the trunk/gas tank release. Your's should be there too. Or near there.

You probably have more than one: one in the cabin, under the driver's side dash, and another, on the side of the engine bay under the hood, usually near the battery.

- Warren

I think Cyrus may be right. I think on Civics and Accords, the fuse box tended to be left of the steering column, under the dash. I had '92 Civic and I occassionally wacked the fuse box with my left knee. Push the driver's seat back, lie on your back and look under the dashboard.

fuse boxes are almost always there, but yesterday I had to search for one and I couldn't find it so I decided to check in the owner's manual and opened the glove box to get it and found the fuse box there.

Nope, I found it Greg. It is on the drivers side of the car. It is tricky. You have to OPEN the door. It is where the dash board gets hidden by the door when it is closed. Its not under the dash.

Did you find it on your own Accord?

this is the accord thread, the pun thread is over in bolton

Please post Accordingly

There is only one automobile mentioned in the Bible, in the verse:
"Ye shall all be of one Accord.":smile:

edward said:
There is only one automobile mentioned in the Bible, in the verse:
"Ye shall all be of one Accord.":smile:
I think you are just too lazy to check. I'm sure there are more cars in the bible. How about the Caravan, Viper or Cobra. Surely one of those is mentioned. How about the Ford Crucifiction. or the Dodge God Dammit

tribdog said:
I think you are just too lazy to check. I'm sure there are more cars in the bible. How about the Caravan, Viper or Cobra. Surely one of those is mentioned. How about the Ford Crucifiction. or the Dodge God Dammit

:smile: I don't think I will find my own car in the Bible. Is is a "Piece of Crap". The production numbers on the Piece of Crap seems to be very high.

I did want to mention one more thing "seriously". There is a website for auto mechanics information.
http://www.alldata.com/

It is a subscription service only, but most public libraries have access to it.

All you really needed was the owners manual. I guess he lost it. Trib you are funny. I don't remember seeing the Doge God Dammit at the auto show this year.

Related to Where is the 1995 Honda Accord Fuse Box Located?

1. Where is the fuse box located in a Honda Accord?

The fuse box in a Honda Accord is typically located under the dashboard on the driver's side. It may also be located in the engine compartment, near the battery.

2. How do I access the Accord fuse box?

To access the fuse box in a Honda Accord, you will need to open the driver's side door and locate the panel on the side of the dashboard. This panel can be removed by pulling it out or using a screwdriver to loosen any screws. The fuse box will be behind this panel.

3. What do the different fuse box symbols mean?

The symbols on the fuse box cover or inside the fuse box itself will indicate which fuse is for which component in your Honda Accord. They may also be listed in the owner's manual. Typical symbols include a lightbulb for the headlights, a battery for the battery circuit, and a radio for the audio system.

4. How do I know if a fuse is blown in my Accord?

If a fuse is blown, the component it controls will not function. You can check if a fuse is blown by visually inspecting it for any discoloration or a break in the metal strip inside. You can also use a multimeter to test for continuity across the fuse.

5. Can I replace a fuse in my Honda Accord myself?

Yes, you can replace a fuse in your Honda Accord yourself. Make sure to use the correct size and type of fuse for the specific component. Always replace a blown fuse with a new one of the same rating to avoid damaging the electrical system.