Where Can I Find Problems with Tiablikov Green Functions?

In summary, Tiablikov Green functions are mathematical tools used to describe the behavior of particles in a many-body system in quantum mechanics. They are named after Russian physicist Aleksandr Tiablikov and are used in research to solve the quantum many-body problem in various branches of physics. The advantages of using Tiablikov Green functions include their systematic calculation of physical quantities and their ability to analyze complex systems. They can be applied to different types of systems, but have limitations in describing relativistic systems and require mathematical expertise and computational resources.
Petar Mali
Where can I find problems with Tiablikov Green functions:

[tex]G(x,x';t,t')=\theta(t-t')<[\hat{\mathal{A}}(x,t),\hat{\mathal{B}}(x',t')]>[/tex]

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Kadanoff, Baym - Quantum Statistical Mechanics Lectures talk about those.

Any more? And do you know some problems book?

I am sorry I don't know anything else. Kadanoff and Baym mention it in the context of non-equilibrium green's function analysis.

Related to Where Can I Find Problems with Tiablikov Green Functions?

1. What are Tiablikov Green functions?

Tiablikov Green functions are mathematical tools used in quantum mechanics to describe the behavior of particles in a many-body system. They are named after the Russian physicist Aleksandr Tiablikov, who first introduced them in 1955.

2. How are Tiablikov Green functions used in research?

Tiablikov Green functions are used to solve the quantum many-body problem, which involves understanding the behavior of large numbers of interacting particles. They are also used in the development of various theoretical models and methods in condensed matter physics, nuclear physics, and other branches of physics.

3. What are the advantages of using Tiablikov Green functions?

One advantage of Tiablikov Green functions is that they provide a systematic way of calculating physical quantities in many-body systems, making calculations more efficient. They also allow for the analysis of complex systems that cannot be solved using traditional methods.

4. Can Tiablikov Green functions be applied to different types of systems?

Yes, Tiablikov Green functions can be applied to a wide range of systems, including solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas. They can also be used to study both equilibrium and non-equilibrium systems.

5. Are there any limitations to using Tiablikov Green functions?

One limitation of Tiablikov Green functions is that they are mainly used for non-relativistic systems, meaning they cannot accurately describe systems moving at speeds close to the speed of light. They also require significant mathematical expertise and computational resources.