Where can I find organic chemistry exercises with solutions?

In summary, the best resources for finding organic chemistry exercises with solutions are textbooks, online practice websites, and study guides. There are also many free resources available such as Khan Academy, Chemguide, and Master Organic Chemistry. Practice exams with solutions can be found in textbooks, online practice websites, and on university websites. To check if answers are correct, you can compare them to provided solutions or ask for feedback. Some tips for solving organic chemistry exercises include practicing regularly, understanding concepts, breaking down problems, and using visual aids.
tsuwal
I'm learning how to do ressonance hybrids and would like to practice. Thanks for your help!

Chemistry news on Phys.org
I don't know if these are helpful, but I googled "resonance hybrids practice" and these are some sites that came up:

misterguch.brinkster.net/PRA037.pdf

http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Theoretical_Chemistry/Chemical_Bonding/Resonance#Practice_Problems (practice problems at bottom of page)

http://mmrc.caltech.edu/chem1a/Wk%205%20Lewis%20VSEPR/Lewis%20Dot%20Structures.pdf

Hope this helps. They all come with solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Where can I find organic chemistry exercises with solutions?

1. What are the best resources for finding organic chemistry exercises with solutions?

The best resources for finding organic chemistry exercises with solutions are textbooks, online practice websites, and study guides. These resources often provide a wide range of exercises and solutions for students to practice and improve their understanding of organic chemistry concepts.

2. Are there any free resources available for organic chemistry exercises with solutions?

Yes, there are many free resources available online for organic chemistry exercises with solutions. Websites such as Khan Academy, Chemguide, and Master Organic Chemistry offer a variety of practice problems and solutions for students.

3. Where can I find practice exams with solutions for organic chemistry?

Practice exams with solutions can be found in textbooks, online practice websites, and on university websites. Some professors also provide practice exams with solutions for their students.

4. How can I check if my answers for organic chemistry exercises are correct?

You can check if your answers for organic chemistry exercises are correct by comparing them to the provided solutions or by asking a teacher or tutor for feedback. Additionally, many online practice websites have an option to check your answers and provide explanations for the correct solutions.

5. Are there any specific tips for solving organic chemistry exercises?

Some tips for solving organic chemistry exercises include practicing regularly, understanding the concepts rather than just memorizing them, and breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts. It is also helpful to use molecular models and draw out the structures to visualize the molecules and reactions.