Where can i find Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver?

• Thread starter billy_boy_999
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lorenz
In summary, there are numerous websites and online forums where you can find free Lorenz attractor animations and screensavers, as well as specialized websites such as Wolfram MathWorld, ChaosPro, and DeviantArt. These animations can be customized in terms of colors and parameters, and can be used on desktops or phones. They are also commonly used for educational purposes in science and mathematics.
billy_boy_999
...or a program that will let me input the equations to look at graphics of fractals and stuff, that would be nice actually...does anyone know how to do that?

thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
With http://www.visifly.com/VisiSaver/" you can set a Lorenz attractor video as a screensaver.
Download trial & try it.

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
for your question. There are a few different ways you can find Lorenz attractor animations and programs to input equations for fractals and graphics. One option is to search for them on a website like GitHub or SourceForge, where many open-source programs and animations can be found. You can also try searching for them on a search engine like Google or DuckDuckGo, using keywords like "Lorenz attractor animation" or "fractal equation program." Additionally, there are various software programs and apps available for purchase that allow you to create and explore fractals and other mathematical graphics. It may also be helpful to join online communities or forums dedicated to mathematical and scientific topics, where you can ask for recommendations and advice from others who have experience with these types of programs. I hope this helps, and happy exploring!

Related to Where can i find Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver?

1. Can I find a Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver for free?

Yes, there are many websites and online forums where you can find free Lorenz attractor animations and screensavers. You can also create your own using coding software or download one from a reputable source.

2. Are there any websites that specialize in Lorenz attractor animations/screensavers?

Yes, there are several websites that specifically offer Lorenz attractor animations and screensavers. Some popular ones include Wolfram MathWorld, ChaosPro, and DeviantArt. These websites also provide information and tutorials on how to create your own Lorenz attractor animations.

3. Can I customize the colors and parameters of the Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver?

Yes, many websites and coding software allow you to customize the colors and parameters of the Lorenz attractor. This includes changing the initial conditions, time frame, and other variables that affect the appearance of the animation.

4. Is it possible to use the Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver on my desktop or phone?

Yes, you can use the Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver on your desktop or phone. Some websites offer downloadable versions that can be used as screensavers, while others provide coding instructions to create a desktop or mobile version of the animation.

5. Can the Lorenz attractor animation/screensaver be used for educational purposes?

Yes, the Lorenz attractor is often used as a visual aid to explain chaotic systems in science and mathematics. It can be used for educational purposes in classrooms or for self-study to better understand the concept of chaos and non-linear dynamics.