Where Can I Find Help with Time Dilation in My Sci-Fi Story?

• Thread starter KiltedNinja
  • Start date
In summary, if you are looking for help with incorporating time dilation into your sci-fi story, there are several resources available. You can consult with physics experts or read books and articles on the subject. Online forums and writing communities can also provide valuable insights and feedback. Additionally, watching movies or TV shows that explore the concept of time dilation can give you inspiration and ideas to incorporate into your story. Ultimately, thorough research and creative thinking will help you effectively incorporate time dilation into your sci-fi story.
KiltedNinja
Hi folks,
I'm new here - thought I'd pop in here to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm in the middle of writing a story which involves various Sci-Fi elements, one of them being Time Dilation - and I was wondering if someone can let me know which forum to post my questions in?

I'm not sure if they fall under the "Homework" category or not, and I didn't want to go blundering around the forum posting in the wrong places.

Looking forward to increasing my understanding!

Cheers :D

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

We have a science fiction and fantasy forum for those kinds of questions.

Also please take time to read our site rules (see link below) and be aware that we don't in general discuss personal theories or speculative science.

Likes KiltedNinja
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

We have a science fiction and fantasy forum for those kinds of questions.

Also please take time to read our site rules (see link below) and be aware that we don't in general discuss personal theories or speculative science.

Thanks for the welcome!

I had a (quick) look in the science fiction forum, i'll check it out properly later. Cheers :)