Where can i find binary tree recursion manual

In summary, a question was asked about finding a tutorial on binary tree recursion. The conversation included a Google search for "binary tree recursion" which yielded a helpful link to a tutorial on recursive binary trees. However, the original poster was looking for a specific process for building a function to transform a binary tree into a doubly linked list. Another user suggested scanning the tree in order and appending each element to the list. Finally, there was a question about the difference between the words "append" and "join" which appear as different functions in the provided link.
transgalactic
where can i find a tutorial on binary tree recursion

i searched in google:
Code:
http://www.google.co.il/search?hl=iw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=binary+tree+recursion&spell=1

and there is no tutorials for this kind of stuff

??

Technology news on Phys.org
how about this?

http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/110/BinaryTrees.html

I found it with a search for "recursive binary tree."

[added] Hmmm, I get that when I search for "binary tree recursion" too, so you've probably found that already. If that's not the kind of thing you're looking for, maybe it would help if you tell us in more detail what you are looking for. :confused:

i found it too
there is a a question of transforming a binary tree into a doubly linked list
there is no explanation to the C solution
i am looking for the process of building such function
so i could do it my self

Scan the tree in order (essentially the same as printtree() in the link from above), and as you get each element, append it to the doubly link list.

whats the difference between the word "append" and "join" ?

they appear as different functions in this link

Related to Where can i find binary tree recursion manual

1. What is a binary tree recursion manual?

A binary tree recursion manual is a guide that explains the process of using recursion to traverse or manipulate a binary tree data structure.

2. Where can I find a binary tree recursion manual?

You can find a binary tree recursion manual online through various resources such as programming websites, forums, or tutorial videos. You can also find physical copies at libraries or bookstores.

3. Why is a binary tree recursion manual important?

A binary tree recursion manual is important because it helps programmers understand and implement recursion, which is a crucial concept in computer science. Recursion allows for more efficient and elegant solutions to problems involving binary trees.

4. Are there different types of binary tree recursion manuals?

Yes, there can be different types of binary tree recursion manuals, as they may vary in their level of detail, examples, or programming language used. Some manuals may also focus on specific applications or algorithms using binary tree recursion.

5. Can a binary tree recursion manual be used for other data structures?

While a binary tree recursion manual specifically focuses on recursion for binary trees, the concepts and techniques can be applied to other data structures as well. However, the manual may need to be adapted or modified for the specific data structure being used.