Where can I find advanced math and physics lectures on DVD?

In summary, the "Advanced math & physics dvds" cover a wide range of topics in both math and physics, including calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, classical mechanics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics. These dvds are designed for advanced learners who already have a strong foundation in math and physics and may be too challenging for beginners. They can be used for both self-study and classroom use, and include practice problems and solutions to reinforce concepts and improve problem-solving skills. The dvds are regularly updated with the latest information and developments in the fields of math and physics by experts in these areas.
RadiationX
does anyone know of a company/website that sells advanced math and physics lectures on dvd? i need something above calculus 2 for the math, and something at the undergraduate level for physics. thx

Physics news on Phys.org
Not exactly what you're looking for, but some MIT openware courses have videos for the entire semester.

thank you I'm aware of those samoth 1. I wanted something that i can purchase, but mit does have some great FREE VIDEOS.

Related to Where can I find advanced math and physics lectures on DVD?

1. What topics are covered in the "Advanced math & physics dvds"?

The "Advanced math & physics dvds" cover a wide range of topics in both math and physics, including calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, classical mechanics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics.

2. Are these dvds suitable for beginners or only for advanced learners?

These dvds are designed for advanced learners who already have a strong foundation in math and physics. They may be too challenging for beginners without prior knowledge in these subjects.

3. Can I use these dvds for self-study or are they meant for classroom use?

These dvds can be used for both self-study and classroom use. They are designed to supplement and enhance learning for students, but can also be used as a comprehensive guide for self-study.

4. Do these dvds come with practice problems and solutions?

Yes, these dvds include practice problems and solutions to help reinforce the concepts covered in the videos. These practice problems are a great way to test your understanding and improve your problem-solving skills.

5. Are these dvds updated with the latest information and developments in the fields of math and physics?

Yes, these dvds are regularly updated to include the latest information and developments in the fields of math and physics. The creators of these dvds are experts in their respective fields and strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information.