What resources are available for learning physics theory?

• Thread starter ArtVandolay
  • Start date
In summary, there are various resources available for learning physics theory, such as textbooks, online courses, instructional videos, and study groups. Many universities also offer free or discounted access to their physics lectures and materials. Additionally, there are numerous websites and forums dedicated to discussing and explaining physics concepts. It is important to carefully evaluate and choose the resources that best suit your learning style and level of understanding. With the right resources and dedication, anyone can learn and master physics theory.
ArtVandolay
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hi all! I have an undergraduate background in physics and am currently an MBA/MS in Electrical Engineering student interested in quantum computing from a professional perspective, but I'm primarily here as a lifelong physics enthusiast. I especially love learning theory, but it's easy to get stuck on your own, so that's why I'm here!

Likes sysprog, berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Hopefully we can help you on your journey.

Have you looked at the Leonard Susskind Theoretical Minimum series of books and lectures? They are a good start for more serious learning beyond pop-sci but not at the graduate level.

Likes sysprog
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF! Hopefully we can help you on your journey.

Have you looked at the Leonard Susskind Theoretical Minimum series of books and lectures? They are a good start for more serious learning beyond pop-sci but not at the graduate level.

Happy to be here! I just recently heard of the Theoretical Minimum. I'm actually sitting in on the Electrodynamics class that Susskind is teaching at school next quarter. Should be a great experience.

Likes jedishrfu and sysprog