What is the Experimental Basis of Special Relativity?

In summary, the Experimental basis of SR FAQ is no longer stickied on the top of the physics forum, but has been added to the FAQ list. There is a debate about whether it should be a top-level sticky or just another FAQ entry. Some members suggest removing other stickies to make room for it. The importance of this FAQ is highlighted by its frequent reference and appeal for a higher priority than other stickies.
Physics news on Phys.org
I've added it to the FAQ.

Likes malawi_glenn and Ibix
I think this one is sufficiently important to be a top-level sticky, not just another FAQ entry.

Likes russ_watters, Dale, vanhees71 and 2 others
Nugatory said:
I think this one is sufficiently important to be a top-level sticky, not just another FAQ entry.
Me too. I didn't know that it had been unstuck, but I refer to it more than any single other resource we have.

I think that if we are worried about too many stickies then we can remove both the Maxwell’s Equations in a Static, Spherically Symmetric Spacetime and the An Introduction to the Generation of Mass from Energy from the stickies and move those to the FAQ instead. I think that the twin paradox sticky and the experimental basis sticky are higher priority than those two.

Likes ersmith, Nugatory and vanhees71
I just stickied the thing again.

Likes vanhees71, Ibix and Dale