What is the Connection Between Quantum Mechanics and Relativity?

In summary, quantum mechanics and relativity are two fundamental theories in physics that aim to explain the behavior of matter and energy at different scales. While quantum mechanics deals with the microscopic world of atoms and particles, relativity explains the macroscopic world of gravity and space-time. Both theories have been extensively tested and have been found to accurately describe the behavior of the universe. However, they appear to contradict each other in certain aspects, such as the nature of space and time. Many physicists are working towards a unified theory that can merge these two theories and provide a more comprehensive understanding of the universe.
Michael F
My name is Michael, and like any here I enjoy physics and want to discover what makes the universe tick. Einstein's Theory of Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics are my two main interests.

Physics news on Phys.org
So, I'm not sure how well it will work out, but I have a theory that may help understand a link between quantum mechanics and relativity.
Bear with me.
We see through equation that according to relativity, our universe can be perceived as a straight line. Rab - 1/2Rgab=Tab
We also see through equation that our universe is observable as curves, quanta bouncing from one field to the next, producing viewable waves.
I believe that where there is one quantum reaction there is another that is equal and opposite. These two or more quantum reactions create opposite wavelengths that, when sped up, generate a viewable straight line that we can observe as relativity.
I have yet to find a suitable equation, but I believe that if we were to slow the rate at which relativity is viewed we would see the quantum wavelengths generating the plain.

Thoughts?