What is Astrophysics and Why is it Fascinating?

• Thread starter Kriti Dhakal
  • Start date
In summary, astrophysics is the study of the physical and chemical properties of objects and phenomena in outer space. This includes studying the formation, evolution, and behavior of planets, stars, galaxies, and other celestial bodies. Astrophysics is a fascinating field because it allows us to better understand our universe, from the smallest particles to the largest structures. It also helps us answer fundamental questions about the origins of the universe and our place in it. Additionally, advancements in astrophysics have led to innovative technologies and discoveries that have greatly impacted our daily lives. Overall, the vastness and complexity of the universe make astrophysics a captivating subject for scientists and non-scientists alike.
Kriti Dhakal
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello! I am Kriti Dhakal from Nepal. I am recently studying bachelors in public health. I always love physics and astronomy. I want to become an astrophysicists. I was and am still fascinated by astronomy. And the complicated brain twisting physics. I hope I will get an opportunity to learn more and more about both the subject.
Thank you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Kriti! :smile:

• Love
Likes Kriti Dhakal
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF, Kriti! :smile:
Thank you so much.

Likes berkeman