What happened to the Disney thread by ZapperZ?

• Thread starter Mattara
  • Start date
In summary: I'm sure if they want to, they could. But considering how they were used, and that I didn't copy it off but rather used the location of those images from their website to display them here, and the fact that I certainly am not making any money out of it (don't I wish), I don't think they'd bother. Other sites make use of even much more than this.
Mattara
I cannot find it in his "Threads Started by" any longer. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Zz, put the Disney thread back up! A LOT of people (myself included) LOVED that thread.

I've had a lot of questions about it.

WoW!

Thanks for taking it back, Zz!:smile:

dear god it's back :rolleyes:

yomamma said:
dear god it's back :rolleyes:
Don't worry! FRanzbear wouldn't be back again...:rolleyes:

How is this supposed to be a physics website without something about Disney on it?

Last edited:
Exactly! :approve:

I re-opened the Disney thread and asked Zz to please continue since we had so many requests for it to come back.

It might be time to branch out and open up a Disney blog, maybe sell some second-hand merchandise.

loseyourname said:
It might be time to branch out and open up a Disney blog, maybe sell some second-hand merchandise.
Maybe PF could buy Disney.

For some reason I think "Physicsland" would not appeal to kids as much as "Disneyland"

scott1 said:
Maybe PF could buy Disney.

Oh horrors, no!

:)

As for selling merchandize, if I were any smarter, I would have sold all the Disney videos that I made instead of uploading them and letting people download them for free. So far, my google videos, especially IllumiNations, have had crazy download and viewing numbers.

<smacking the back of his head>

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Oh horrors, no!

:)

As for selling merchandize, if I were any smarter, I would have sold all the Disney videos that I made instead of uploading them and letting people download them for free. So far, my google videos, especially IllumiNations, have had crazy download and viewing numbers.

<smacking the back of his head>

Zz.

I am very glad to see the Disney thread back! Zz, I am surprised that Disney doen't have some form of copyright on the various images you have been posting?? I mean this is corporate America after all!

yomamma said:
For some reason I think "Physicsland" would not appeal to kids as much as "Disneyland"
That's because you're kids after all!:wink:

Integral said:
I am very glad to see the Disney thread back! Zz, I am surprised that Disney doen't have some form of copyright on the various images you have been posting?? I mean this is corporate America after all!

I'm sure if they want to, they could. But considering how they were used, and that I didn't copy it off but rather used the location of those images from their website to display them here, and the fact that I certainly am not making any money out of it (don't I wish), I don't think they'd bother. Other sites make use of even much more than this.

Besides, they're getting "free advertizing". Why would they complain? :)

Zz.

Related to What happened to the Disney thread by ZapperZ?

1. What was the Disney thread by ZapperZ about?

The Disney thread by ZapperZ was a discussion about the scientific accuracy of Disney movies and TV shows, specifically focusing on the physics and astronomy portrayed in these works.

2. Why did the Disney thread by ZapperZ get removed?

The Disney thread by ZapperZ was removed due to a violation of the forum's guidelines. The thread was deemed to be off-topic and not related to the purpose of the forum.

3. Is there a way to access the Disney thread by ZapperZ?

No, the Disney thread by ZapperZ has been permanently removed from the forum and cannot be accessed.

4. Can someone else start a new Disney thread on the forum?

Yes, as long as the new thread follows the forum's guidelines and is related to the purpose of the forum, anyone can start a new discussion on the topic of Disney and science.

5. Will the Disney thread by ZapperZ ever be brought back?

It is unlikely that the Disney thread by ZapperZ will be brought back, as the forum moderators have deemed it to be off-topic and not relevant to the purpose of the forum. However, there may be other discussions on the same topic that could be started on the forum.