What are Yassir Ghlalou's Interests in Physics and Foreign Languages?

In summary, Yassir Ghlalou is a physics and foreign language enthusiast, with a particular interest in the intersection of the two fields. He has a strong passion for understanding the fundamental laws of the universe and how they can be applied to various languages and cultures. He is also interested in exploring the relationship between language and cognition, and how learning a new language can shape one's perspective and thinking. Additionally, Ghlalou is fascinated by the potential of using physics concepts to enhance language learning and communication. Overall, his interests lie in the exploration of the connections between physics and foreign languages, and how they can enrich our understanding of the world.
Yassi Ghlalo
Hi guys . My name is Yassir Ghlalou from Morocco , I have just joined the forum , I'm an undergraduate physics students , this would be my third year at college , I admire astrophysics and I really want to apply for a master that supports this field of physics . Also I like foreign languages learning , yet I like English and German , for science and French as love language haha.

Likes WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Yassir!