What are the passions and interests of a self-proclaimed genius scientist?

• Thread starter indimingo
  • Start date
In summary, a self-proclaimed genius scientist is likely to have a variety of passions and interests that revolve around their field of expertise. These may include a strong curiosity and drive to understand the workings of the natural world, a passion for problem-solving and experimentation, and a deep interest in pushing the boundaries of scientific knowledge. They may also have a love for learning and constantly seeking new information, as well as a desire to use their intelligence and skills for the betterment of society. Overall, a genius scientist's passions and interests are centered around their intellectual pursuits and making groundbreaking discoveries.
indimingo
Highly-energetic electron seeking very positive-minded positron with a bright future in mind! I'm done with singularity, and prepared to expand my horizons! Considering I have no true volume, I'm a self-proclaimed genius when judged by density!

I'm actually kidding (all but the self-proclaimed genius part!) But, no one can dispute I'm obviously some form of genus!

I'm simply a scientist that has grown tired of all the fields of science I've tried, and while relatively new to physics (pun 'sort of' intended), I think it's where I need to be, right now!...Music-comp and physics are presently my two most profound passions! But, they are FAR, far from my only passions in life, which are TNTC! o0)

Should you ask ME,:eynman:, regarding my wide-reaching interests, would probably reply: "...Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough." - R.P.F.!

I hope to find a friendly community of open-minded, science-thinking, passionate individuals here (who can also receive/deliver a joke, now and again! Without getting all tied up in naughts...:woot: :wink: :smile:!

Have a nice day!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi indimingo.
aerobanner.gif

✊