What are the interests and aspirations of a French high school student?

• Thread starter Leah221
  • Start date
In summary, a French high school student's interests and aspirations include academic success, developing social skills, and exploring career options. They are also interested in extracurricular activities such as sports, music, and clubs. Many students aspire to attend prestigious universities or pursue careers in fields like medicine, law, or engineering. French high school students also value cultural experiences and travel, and may have aspirations to study or work abroad. Additionally, they are focused on building strong relationships with friends and family, and are often encouraged to volunteer or participate in community service. Overall, French high school students are driven and ambitious individuals with a wide range of interests and aspirations.
Leah221
Hey, to whomever it may concern, my name is Leah, I'm 16, and a French high school student. As a kid I moved around a lot which is how English became my first language. I'm really interested in astrophysics and computer science but as of now I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, although I do know I would love to go to college in the US...

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Leah! :smile:

Likes Leah221