What Are the Benefits of Taking MIT Online Courses?

In summary: Members have done far worse than this and they didn't come under this kind of scrutiny. Instead of all this, just lock the thread and remove the link.
phoenixthoth
http://www.exoticworldart.com/ufodbase/index.php?page=50

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Gee. Someone linked to MIT's Open Courseware web site. It's been around for a few years now. Just go direct to the source:

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.html

Likes scottdave
Gee, it's been around for years.

That's good to know and really helps.

I'm so overwhelmed by my inferiority, it's physically painful.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Whiz Whiz Whiz

got anything interesting to say?

I think the point that Fred was getting at was the fact that you have over one thousand posts at this site and you still don't know about the OCW site

The point was pretty transparent but thanks for explaining anyway.

Forgive my inomniscience.

serious.jpg

Lol!

phoenixthoth said:
Gee, it's been around for years.

That's good to know and really helps.

I'm so overwhelmed by my inferiority, it's physically painful.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Whiz Whiz Whiz

got anything interesting to say?
I didn't see anything in your post that was asking for help.

Life's tough. Wear a cup.

http://www.chicagorooter.com/BABY_CRYING.gifGZA, I like that image.

So...what was the point of the OP? Providing a link to a site so someone can link to another site that has been posted here many times before isn't making a lot of sense.

Moonbear said:
So...what was the point of the OP? Providing a link to a site so someone can link to another site that has been posted here many times before isn't making a lot of sense.

Mayb he did it with good intentions, so stop picking on him. Members have done far worse than this and they didn't come under this kind of scrutiny. Instead of all this, just lock the thread and remove the link.

I agree, the Op was trying to share something helpful. Not everyone knows everything, a post to say that we already have a link to the MIT courses should have sufficed.

Related to What Are the Benefits of Taking MIT Online Courses?

1. What are MIT online courses?

MIT online courses are virtual courses offered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). These courses are designed to provide access to high-quality educational materials and resources to students all over the world.

2. Are MIT online courses free?

Yes, most MIT online courses are free and open to the public. However, there may be some courses that require a fee for a certificate or additional materials.

3. Can anyone enroll in an MIT online course?

Yes, anyone with internet access can enroll in an MIT online course. There are no prerequisites or requirements for enrollment.

4. How are MIT online courses structured?

MIT online courses are typically self-paced and consist of lectures, readings, assignments, and quizzes. Some courses may also include interactive elements such as discussion forums or virtual labs.

5. Are MIT online courses equivalent to on-campus courses?

Yes, MIT online courses are taught by the same professors and cover the same material as on-campus courses. However, online courses may have slightly different assignments or assessments to accommodate the virtual format.