What are some potential topics for scientific research?

• Thread starter elf_abellon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Topics
In summary, the phrase "I need topics to be proven" is used to express a desire for evidence or research to support a particular topic or idea. It is important to have topics proven because it adds credibility and validity to claims or arguments being made. To find topics to be proven, one could conduct research or review existing literature. Common methods for proving a topic include conducting experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and peer review. The benefits of having topics proven include a deeper understanding of a subject, potential applications, and contributions to society.
elf_abellon
hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so I'm not so sure if i posted on the right place...hmm i just want to collect more topics to be explored for my paper...please do give and help me...thank you so much..

Physics news on Phys.org
i mean simple problems yet interesting to prove...for my logic subject...

Could you please be more specific and give more information?? We don't even know what your paper is about...

Here's one I found today.

Given statements a, b, and c, prove that

((a->c)->c)->(a->(b->c)->c)->(b->c)->c

It's neat. You start off thinking "I need an 'a' so I can use that 'a' and my assumption that 'b->c' to show 'c''. But you're not given an 'a' anywhere ;)

thank you for your message guys..i just want to clarify to micromass that i just need some simple premise...thanks

Related to What are some potential topics for scientific research?

What is the purpose of "I need topics to be proven,"?

The purpose of the phrase "I need topics to be proven" is to express a desire for evidence or research to support a particular topic or idea. This could be in the context of a scientific study, a debate, or any other academic or intellectual pursuit.

Why is it important to have topics proven?

Having topics proven is important because it adds credibility and validity to any claims or arguments being made. Without evidence or proof, a topic may be dismissed as mere speculation or opinion.

How can one go about finding topics to be proven?

There are a few ways to find topics to be proven. One could start by identifying a topic of interest and then conducting research to gather evidence and support for that topic. Another approach could be to review existing literature or studies on a particular subject and look for areas that have not yet been proven or explored.

What are some common methods for proving a topic?

Some common methods for proving a topic include conducting experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and finding patterns or correlations in existing research. Peer review and replication of studies are also important to validate and confirm findings.

What are the benefits of having topics proven?

Having topics proven can lead to a deeper understanding and knowledge of a particular subject, as well as potential applications in various fields. It can also help to inform decision making, shape policies, and contribute to the advancement of society as a whole.