What are Johnny's interests in condensed matter theory and experiment?

• Thread starter johnnyringo6
  • Start date
In summary, Johnny is interested in condensed matter theory and experiment, specifically in the study of the properties and behavior of matter at the nanoscale level. He is particularly drawn to the potential applications of this field in technology and energy research, and is actively involved in both theoretical and experimental research projects in this area. Johnny's interests also extend to the development of new techniques and methods for studying condensed matter, as well as collaborations with other experts in the field. Overall, Johnny is a dedicated and passionate researcher in condensed matter theory and experiment, constantly seeking to deepen our understanding of this complex and fascinating field.
johnnyringo6
Hey everyone. I’ve been watching and reading the posts on this site for a long time, but I’m finally going to start contributing. I’m starting a PhD program in physics in August. Interests include condensed matter theory and experiment. Specifically, quantum phase transitions and emergence in quantum many-body systems. Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Likes ntdiemai and Truck Captain Stumpy
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Johnny!