Welcome dduardo as New Tech Mentor!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, dduardo expresses gratitude for the congratulatory messages and announces his plans as Mentor of the Technology section - to convert everyone to Linux (or Mac OS X). Guybrush Threepwood jokingly reminds dduardo not to "gimp" pictures anymore. Shahil admits to being too lazy to switch to Linux and congratulates dduardo once again.
As our new technology mentor! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
congrats dduardo

Thanks everyone. :smile:

As Mentor of the Technology section, I will try my best to convert everyone to Linux or equivalent (Mac OS X is ok). :wink:

-David

WTG man

Originally posted by dduardo

As Mentor of the Technology section, I will try my best to convert everyone to Linux or equivalent (Mac OS X is ok). :wink:

-David

that's fine but no more gimp-ing the pictures please :smile:

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
that's fine but no more gimp-ing the pictures please :smile:

But I must admit he is very good in this particular field :wink:
I think Talkroot SuperMod will do his job nicely over here!

Originally posted by dduardo

-David

Firstly CONGRATS dduardo BUT just a thought on your conquest to make all computer users see the light and rid ourselves of the evil that is Microsoft.

I don't use Linux for one reason. I'M LAZY! rather get those overpaid Microsoft staff people to do all the dirty work for me!

Congrats again!

Originally posted by Shahil
I don't use Linux for one reason. I'M LAZY! rather get those overpaid Microsoft staff people to do all the dirty work for me!

Congrats again!

:wink:

Related to Welcome dduardo as New Tech Mentor!

1. Who is dduardo?

Dduardo is a new tech mentor who has recently joined our team. He is a highly experienced and knowledgeable scientist with a strong passion for helping others learn and grow in the field of technology.

2. What does it mean to be a tech mentor?

A tech mentor is someone who provides guidance and support to individuals who are learning and developing their skills in technology. They offer their expertise, experience, and advice to help others achieve their goals in the tech industry.

3. What qualifications does dduardo have as a tech mentor?

Dduardo has a degree in Computer Science and several years of experience working as a software engineer. He also has a proven track record of mentoring and coaching individuals in various technology-related fields.

4. How can I benefit from dduardo's mentorship?

By working with dduardo as your tech mentor, you can gain valuable insights and knowledge from someone who has already been through similar experiences. He can provide you with personalized guidance, advice, and resources to help you reach your career goals in the tech industry.

5. How can I get in touch with dduardo as a mentor?

You can get in touch with dduardo by reaching out to him through our mentorship program or connecting with him on professional networking platforms such as LinkedIn. He is always happy to help and support individuals who are passionate about technology and eager to learn.