Welcome Back! Old Friends Reunited After A Year Apart

• Thread starter Nebula
  • Start date
In summary, Nebula has returned after about a year and is glad to see some old members still active. They compliment Greg on the state of the place and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Nebula also mentions they are busy with a new college and have a heavy workload in math and physics.
Nebula
Well probably not. LOL But I came back. It's been about a year. I don't know where I've been all this time. Anyway, nice to see some old memebers still here running the show. Greg, the place looks mighty spiffy. Kudos indeed. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Nebula said:
Well probably not. LOL But I came back. It's been about a year. I don't know where I've been all this time. Anyway, nice to see some old memebers still here running the show. Greg, the place looks mighty spiffy. Kudos indeed. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. :smile:

Who are you ?

regards
marlon

Hi to you :smile:

Nebula said:

Hi Nebula!

Great to see you back! :smile:

I remember that avatar. Just not the person.

Hi Nebula - welcome back

I remember you of course. Welcome back!

Now let's dispense with the pleasantries, what's your excuse for leaving?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :smile:

You know Tom I'm really not sure. :confused: I guess I got cuaght up in life and all of its wild complexities. I'm at a new college this semester and have a pretty hefty workload that is math and physics related. So I'll be stoping by to stay sharp.

Related to Welcome Back! Old Friends Reunited After A Year Apart

1. What is the significance of old friends reuniting after a year apart?

The significance of old friends reuniting after a year apart lies in the strong bond and connection that exists between them. It also highlights the importance of maintaining relationships and the joy of rekindling old memories.

2. How does reuniting with old friends after a year apart affect mental health?

Reuniting with old friends after a year apart can have a positive impact on mental health. It can reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation, and boost feelings of happiness and well-being.

3. Are there any scientific studies on the effects of reuniting with old friends after a long time?

Yes, there have been studies on the effects of reuniting with old friends after a long time. These studies have shown that it can improve overall life satisfaction and have a positive impact on psychological well-being.

4. Is there a recommended way to reconnect with old friends after a long time?

There is no one recommended way to reconnect with old friends after a long time. It ultimately depends on individual preferences and circumstances. Some may prefer a phone call or video chat, while others may prefer meeting in person. The important thing is to make an effort to reach out and reconnect.

5. Can reuniting with old friends after a year apart help improve social skills?

Reuniting with old friends after a year apart can help improve social skills, as it involves catching up and engaging in conversation. It can also help individuals feel more comfortable and confident in social situations, as they are reconnecting with people they already know and trust.