Type your username into google and post the results

In summary, my account on this website is first. The top one from mine is my account on here. The top one from mine is my account on here.
hbk4894
the top one from mine is my account on here.

Physics news on Phys.org
hbk4894 said:
the top one from mine is my account on here.
Is there any other place? Just sayin'

My username at a popular Ceramic tile forum is first. o0)

LISA on steam was the 1st result!:olduhh:

fdg3sd2.jpg

That's great. Now I'm Painter. Physics Forums appears nowhere in the first page of results. :frown:

Likes Silicon Waffle
You'd have to dig very deep into the search results before anything related to me on this website started showing up.

mine seems to be a pretty common username

nine down the list showed my home page listing ...

Storm Chasing and Amateur Radio in Sydney, Australia
www.sydneystormcity.com/
By Dave Nelson Since I was young I have had a love for Earth sciences, particularly storms and geology. Astronomy also was in there, be it observing deep ...
from that you will now understand how my username originated :wink:

14 down the list, my listing on this meteorite site ...

IMCA EoM : Davenn collection - Encyclopedia of Meteorites
www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/collection.aspx?id=227
Davenn collection. Expand/Collapse Collection location Collection location. Australia ... Collection: Davenn. Meteorite: Canyon Diablo (Iron, IAB-MG). Collection: ...

7 pages in listing on 2 other forums ...

Eta Carina, an old fav but first image with this camera gear ...
photography-on-the.net › ... › Astronomy & Celestial
  • http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PoAn2ctZepkJ:photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php%3Fp%3D17388630+&cd=63&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

Jan 18, 2015 - DavennDavenn. Senior Member. Davenn's Avatar. Joined Jun 2013 353 posts. Sydney, Australia. [MORE/SHARE]. OK 5 x 30 sec exp stacked ...

gosh, how far in do I have to go to get my PF and EP forums listings that I am VERY active on ?

Far out ! ... 20 pages in and no reference to my PF or EP activities but there are to several other forums, and like the meteorite one, not active for at least a year

There are also a few dubious sites that I swear I have nothing to do with hahahahaDave

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of people named JT Bell, so I get mostly hits from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. on the first few pages. There's also a Wikipedia page for a mathematician named Robert J. T. Bell.

My "Meet a Mentor" thread here finally turns up on page 4.

Last edited:
Aleph numbers are actually a mathematical thing, as it turns out. I read it in Aniara and thought Harry Martinson just made it up. So, yeah. 30 pages so far and nothing.

AlephNumbers said:
I read it in Aniara and thought Harry Martinson just made it up.

Have you ever seen or heard the opera that Blomdahl wrote about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniara_(opera)

I have a recording of it, but I haven't read the libretto closely enough to know whether it mentions the aleph numbers...

250px-BT04-004EN-RRR_%28Sample%29.jpg

And I was going to use this one in a fantasy story... I still will but I would have felt so much better if I was the first one to make it up.

Last edited:
jtbell said:
Have you ever seen or heard the opera that Blomdahl wrote about it?

No, I have not. I believe the pilot/mathematician comes up with some sort of groundbreaking mathematical concept reminiscent of the real life aleph numbers. It is possible that Lindegren left that part out. I can't remember if Martinson actually calls them aleph numbers...

Hmm, over 4 million hits for "George Jones", and I don't seem t have made the first 25 pages.

first result for nitsuj is an Urban Dictionary entry...and I don't like it! lol

Related to Type your username into google and post the results

1. What will happen if I type my username into Google?

When you type your username into Google, the search engine will display any relevant results related to your username. This could include social media profiles, online accounts, and any other information that is publicly available.

2. Can anyone else see the results when I type my username into Google?

Yes, if your username is associated with any publicly available information, anyone who searches for your username on Google will be able to see the results. It is important to be mindful of what information you make available online.

3. Why are there different results when I type my username into Google on different devices?

Google uses personalized search results based on your search history and location. This means that the results you see when searching on different devices may vary. Additionally, your username may be associated with different accounts or profiles on different devices, resulting in different search results.

4. What should I do if I see information I don't want associated with my username when I search on Google?

If you see information that you do not want associated with your username when you search on Google, you can try contacting the website or platform where the information is located to request its removal. You can also adjust your privacy settings on any accounts or profiles associated with your username to limit the information that is publicly available.

5. Will typing my username into Google make my information more vulnerable to hackers?

Typing your username into Google does not necessarily make your information more vulnerable to hackers. However, if your username is associated with any accounts or profiles that have weak or easily guessable passwords, it could potentially make it easier for hackers to access your information. It is important to always use strong and unique passwords for all of your accounts.