The Podkletnov effect & Locking threads

• Thread starter topsecretresearch
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Threads
In summary, there is no independent verification of the Podkletnov effect and even the original researcher could not reproduce his experiments. A Boeing project related to anti-gravity has been cancelled after years of no results. The thread in question has been locked due to the lack of credible sources and wild speculation, violating forum guidelines. The moderator suggests reviewing the guidelines before posting further.
topsecretresearch
This is sad.

The Podkletnov effect has produced ZERO independent verification. Even Podkletnov could not reproduce his experiments when invited by NASA. This Boeing project is no longer running after several fruitless years. You are not reporting anything new that hasn't already been discussed on here. Do a search if you want to convince yourself.

This thread is done.

Zz.

Why did you lock my thread?
My anti-gravity thread was not about Podkletnov which I stated was a cover program. It's no surprise it was cancelled. It's all about public face and perception in covering up that sort of technology.
And NASA? What a joke. PLease.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you have a complaint or question, you could have directed it to the moderator that closed your thread.

topsecretresearch said:
Why did you lock my thread?
My anti-gravity thread was not about Podkletnov which I stated was a cover program. It's no surprise it was cancelled. It's all about public face and perception in covering up that sort of technology.
And NASA? What a joke. PLease.

Then it is EVEN WORSE! NONE of the stuff that you claim have ever appeared in a peer-reviewed journal. The Podkletnov effect, bad as it was, did at least appear in Physica B. It was BECAUSE of that that other people in the field could test and attempt to duplicate the effect - to no avail.

You are then trying to advertize a non-verified, speculative, conspiracy-filled idea with no foundation. Need I remind you of the PF Guildelines that you have EXPLICITLY agreed to upon joining this forum. I strongly suggest you reread the guideline before proceeding any further.

Zz.

Pengwuino said:
If you have a complaint or question, you could have directed it to the moderator that closed your thread.

Thank you.

topsecretresearch, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I too am concerned about the quality of the sources and claims made in your posts. For example, we certainly address the UFO issue here but every effort is made to use only verifiable sources and information. To the greatest extent possible, this is not a place for wild speculation and internet conspiracy theories. Please try to respect that we seek a higher standard.

Related to The Podkletnov effect & Locking threads

1. What is the Podkletnov effect?

The Podkletnov effect is a phenomenon observed by Russian scientist Eugene Podkletnov in the 1990s, where a superconducting disc spinning at high speeds was found to reduce the weight of objects placed above it.

2. How does the Podkletnov effect work?

The exact mechanism behind the Podkletnov effect is still not fully understood, but it is believed to involve the interaction between the superconducting disc and the Earth's magnetic field, resulting in a reduction in the gravitational force on nearby objects.

3. Is the Podkletnov effect scientifically proven?

The scientific community remains divided on the validity of the Podkletnov effect. While some experiments have been able to replicate the results, others have failed to do so. More research and testing are needed to fully understand and verify this phenomenon.

4. What is the significance of the Podkletnov effect?

If proven to be true, the Podkletnov effect could have numerous applications, such as in anti-gravity technology, energy production, and even space travel. However, until it is scientifically confirmed, its potential remains purely speculative.

5. What is the connection between the Podkletnov effect and locking threads?

Locking threads, also known as "self-organizing threads," are a proposed method of harnessing the Podkletnov effect to create a stable anti-gravity field. This involves spinning a superconducting disc at high speeds and surrounding it with a series of threads, which are believed to amplify the effect and create a stable anti-gravity environment.