The assignment driving me crazy

• Thread starter hiddenjr
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assignment
In summary, the individual is feeling stressed about an assignment due to its complexity and the looming deadline. They have reached out for help from their professor, classmates, and tutoring services, but are still struggling to make progress. They typically break assignments down into smaller tasks and prioritize, but also want to fully understand the material. To stay calm and focused, they can take breaks and practice stress-reducing techniques, as well as remind themselves that it is okay to ask for help and that they are capable of completing the assignment successfully.
hiddenjr
Guys, Can you loot at these questions? This is the assignment but it is too hard to solve. Please look at attached file..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 410
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 410
Physics news on Phys.org
What parts are causing you trouble? Also, please post your attempt.
By the way, is this really calculus?

Actually I don't know every part. I have know idea how I can start.

If you were assigned a problem, then you should have some reference related to the very same problem - start with definitions.

Related to The assignment driving me crazy

1. What is causing you to be so stressed about this assignment?

I am feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the assignment and the looming deadline. I am also struggling to understand the material and am worried about my ability to complete it successfully.

2. Have you reached out for help or support with this assignment?

Yes, I have reached out to my professor and classmates for clarification on certain concepts and have also sought help from tutoring services on campus. However, I am still struggling to make progress on the assignment.

3. How do you usually approach assignments that are causing you stress?

I typically break the assignment down into smaller, more manageable tasks and create a schedule to work on each part. I also try to prioritize and focus on the most important aspects of the assignment first.

4. Is it possible that you are overthinking or overcomplicating the assignment?

It is possible that I am overthinking the assignment and making it more difficult than it needs to be. However, I also want to make sure I fully understand the material and am able to produce quality work.

5. How can you try to stay calm and focused while working on this assignment?

I can try to take breaks and practice stress-reducing techniques, such as deep breathing or going for a walk. I can also remind myself that it is okay to ask for help and that I am capable of completing the assignment successfully.