Suggest me some low sensitive Sound sensors.

In summary, the conversation is about adjusting the noise in a motor during the piston stroke. The speaker is considering using a sound, pressure, or vibration sensor to do so and is seeking recommendations for which sensor and company to use. They mention that the noise is very low and also express interest in modern alternatives such as an electronic engine stethoscope. They provide links to possible options from Alibaba and etoolcart.
rama1001
I am doing a module to adjust the noise in a motor such that motor inside piston stroke is touching some mechanical part leads to small noise. I would like to adjust these by using sound sensoror presser or vibration sensors. I don't know which one to use in that sistuation but my guess is sound sensor. can some help me to choose sensor and company name. Note, the sound is very low(noise) so that the options shoud be consider this.
Hope some will give suggestions.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Old fashioned engineers (mechanics) used a stethoscope and their own ears for this.

Any modern ideas that can be smart. I am looking for sensible sound sensor...

There are several low sensitive sound sensors available on the market that can be used for your module. One option is the Knowles Ultrasonic MEMS Microphone, which has a sensitivity of -26 dB. Another option is the Infineon XENSIV MEMS Microphone, which has a sensitivity of -26 dB as well. Both of these sensors are designed to detect very low levels of sound, making them suitable for your application.

In terms of choosing a company, both Knowles and Infineon are reputable manufacturers of sound sensors and have a range of options to choose from. It would be best to compare the specifications and features of each sensor to determine which would be the best fit for your specific needs.

Additionally, you may also want to consider using a pressure or vibration sensor in conjunction with a sound sensor to get a more comprehensive understanding of the noise in the motor. Companies such as Honeywell, TE Connectivity, and Sensata Technologies offer a range of pressure and vibration sensors that could be suitable for your application.

Ultimately, the best sensor and company for your project will depend on your specific requirements and budget. I would recommend doing further research and possibly consulting with a sensor expert to determine the best option for your needs.

Related to Suggest me some low sensitive Sound sensors.

What are low sensitive sound sensors?

Low sensitive sound sensors are devices that are designed to detect sound at lower thresholds. This means that they are more sensitive to lower levels of sound compared to other sound sensors.

How do low sensitive sound sensors work?

Low sensitive sound sensors work by converting sound waves into electrical signals. These signals are then processed and amplified to produce an output that is readable by a computer or other device.

What are the benefits of using low sensitive sound sensors?

Some potential benefits of using low sensitive sound sensors include the ability to detect subtle changes in sound levels, improved accuracy in measuring sound levels, and the ability to capture sound in environments with high levels of background noise.

What are some common applications of low sensitive sound sensors?

Low sensitive sound sensors are often used in noise monitoring and control systems, as well as in research and scientific studies that require precise measurements of sound levels. They may also be used in industrial settings for quality control purposes.

Are there any limitations to using low sensitive sound sensors?

Like any technology, low sensitive sound sensors have their limitations. They may not be suitable for all environments or applications, and they may require calibration and maintenance to ensure accurate readings. Additionally, they may be more expensive compared to other types of sound sensors.