Student at CMU Co, trying to get a better understanding

• Thread starter pibbler
  • Start date
In summary, a student at CMU Co is seeking a deeper understanding of their academic program. They are determined to gain a better understanding of the curriculum, resources, and opportunities available to them at CMU Co in order to excel in their studies and future career. This student is highly motivated and dedicated to their academic success.
pibbler
How did you find PF?
I was needing some help understanding some concepts that I'm not understanding initially. This led me to searching for answers and quickly realizing I need to be the one asking not comparing questions to mine. I eventually stumbled upon here and was delighted by some of the answers I had found previously.
First and foremost I'm hoping on atleast getting a good head start on my college degree as I'm hoping to one day obtain my bachelor in mechanical engineering.

For now I'm studying fundamental physics then hopefully next semester I'll be studying electromagnetism and optics I hope to ask questions here when I need a little tug or a explanation over the principles on things that may not click right away.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF; it's good to have you here! :smile:

Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!