Struggling with Physics and Math? Check out these helpful resources!

In summary, if you are struggling with physics and math, there are various helpful resources available to aid in your understanding and learning. These resources include online tutorials, practice problems, study guides, and tutoring services. By utilizing these resources, you can improve your understanding and performance in these subjects.
Amblambert
Good evening,

I am an undergrad biochem student who is probably struggling more with physics and math than an undergrad should. This is my first time on a physics forum, but certainly not my first time on a forum at all, and I generally love the feeling of community that we have in here.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me, I will try my best as well the help other and answer questions!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

What level of Physics and Math? Khan Academy for either subject at 1st year college level could help. Also mathispower4u.com could help with HS or 1st year college math. Both have small 10min videos focused on specific topics.

There is also 3blue1brown on youtube with his Essence of Calculs and Essence of Linear Algebra video sequences.