Sony Vaio Parts: Cover Lids & Rubber Feet

• MHB
  • Thread starter ineedhelpnow
  • Start date
  • Tags
    parts Rubber
In summary, there are several options for purchasing a cover lid or rubber feet for a 14.5" Sony Vaio, including online retailers, the Sony support website, third-party sellers, and local laptop repair shops.
ineedhelpnow
where can i get a cover lid for a 14.5" sony vaio.

or the little rubber feet for sony vaio pcg-61611L

Physics news on Phys.org

I do not have specific knowledge about where to purchase cover lids or rubber feet for a specific laptop model. However, I can provide some general guidance on where to look for these items.

1. Online Retailers - One of the easiest places to find replacement parts for electronic devices is through online retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, or Newegg. These retailers often have a wide selection of parts and accessories for laptops, including cover lids and rubber feet.

2. Sony Support Website - The official Sony support website may also have replacement parts available for purchase. You can search for your specific laptop model and see if they offer these parts for sale.

3. Third-Party Sellers - There are many third-party sellers that specialize in selling replacement parts for electronic devices. You can search for "Sony Vaio cover lid" or "Sony Vaio rubber feet" on websites like eBay or AliExpress to see if any sellers have these items available.

4. Laptop Repair Shops - Local laptop repair shops may also carry replacement parts for Sony Vaio laptops. You can reach out to a few shops in your area to see if they have the cover lid or rubber feet you need.

It's important to note that when purchasing replacement parts, it's best to make sure they are compatible with your specific laptop model. You can refer to the laptop's user manual or reach out to Sony support for assistance with this.

Related to Sony Vaio Parts: Cover Lids & Rubber Feet

1. What are Sony Vaio cover lids and rubber feet?

Sony Vaio cover lids and rubber feet are components of the Sony Vaio laptop that protect the internal components and provide stability for the laptop. The cover lid is the top part of the laptop that can be opened and closed, while the rubber feet are small pads on the bottom of the laptop that prevent it from slipping on smooth surfaces.

2. How do I know if I need to replace my Sony Vaio cover lid or rubber feet?

If your cover lid is cracked or broken, or if your rubber feet are missing or damaged, it is time to replace them. Additionally, if your laptop is slipping or not sitting evenly on a flat surface, it may be a sign that your rubber feet need to be replaced.

3. Can I replace the cover lid or rubber feet on my Sony Vaio myself?

Yes, cover lids and rubber feet can be easily replaced by following the manufacturer's instructions. However, if you are not familiar with laptop hardware, it is recommended to seek professional help to ensure proper installation.

4. Where can I purchase replacement Sony Vaio cover lids and rubber feet?

You can purchase replacement cover lids and rubber feet from authorized Sony retailers, online stores, or directly from Sony's official website. It is important to make sure you are purchasing genuine Sony parts to ensure compatibility and quality.

5. How long do Sony Vaio cover lids and rubber feet typically last?

The lifespan of these components can vary depending on usage and care. With proper handling and regular maintenance, cover lids and rubber feet can last several years. However, if they are subject to frequent drops or physical damage, they may need to be replaced more frequently.