Seeking opinion of others on quantum systems control and estimation theory

In summary, the speaker is an EE graduate who has discovered a new field of research that combines control and estimation theory with quantum mechanics. They are seeking the opinion of experts and professionals on the potential of this field for developing future quantum and nanotechnology. They also inquire about whether it could provide new insights into quantum phenomena and ask for any colleagues in India working in this field. The speaker also congratulates the website owner for creating a platform for interaction with experts and professionals. They apologize for not receiving responses and ask for further information or suggestions on how to reword their post to generate more responses.
R D
I am an EE graduate stumbled upon this exciting new field of research fusing control and estimation theory(EE) and quantum mechanics(Physics).
I seeking opinion of experts and professionals regarding this field.I think it would be critical for development of new future quantum technologies and nanotechnology.
Do you think that it offer new way of looking at quantum mechanics providing new insight in bewildering quantum phenomena? what do you think its future is?
Also I am from India, do you know any of your colleague(s) working in this field here.

By the way congratulations for your new website and thank you for giving people like me a platform to interact with experts and professionals.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

I just wanted to know the opinion of experts and professionals regarding this field and future and whether any researcher is doing research in India.

or should I re post my thread in other sub-forum of Physics forums?

or should I re post my thread in other sub forum of Physics forums?

Related to Seeking opinion of others on quantum systems control and estimation theory

1. What is quantum systems control and estimation theory?

Quantum systems control and estimation theory is a field of study within quantum mechanics that focuses on understanding and manipulating the behavior of quantum systems, such as atoms and particles, in order to achieve desired outcomes.

2. Why is it important to seek the opinion of others on quantum systems control and estimation theory?

Seeking the opinion of others on quantum systems control and estimation theory allows for a broader and more diverse perspective on the subject. It can also help to identify potential flaws or limitations in current theories and approaches.

3. Who are the key experts in quantum systems control and estimation theory?

There are many experts in this field, including physicists, engineers, and mathematicians. Some well-known names in the field include John Preskill, Seth Lloyd, and Peter Shor.

4. What are some current challenges in quantum systems control and estimation theory?

Some current challenges in this field include developing more efficient and accurate methods for controlling and measuring quantum systems, understanding and mitigating the effects of decoherence, and integrating quantum systems with classical systems.

5. How can advancements in quantum systems control and estimation theory impact society?

Advancements in this field have the potential to greatly impact society, particularly in the fields of computing, communication, and precision measurement. For example, quantum computers could revolutionize data processing and encryption, while quantum sensors could greatly improve the accuracy of measurements in fields such as medicine and environmental science.